Altra Lone Peak 3.5
The Altra Lone Peak 3.5 is updated and improved to make a best-seller even better. With drainage holes to keep your feet dry, a 4-point gaiter system to keep dirt and rocks out, and an upgraded mesh upper for enhanced durability, this shoe is ready to hit the trail. The Altra MaxTrac Sticky Rubber with TrailClaw outsoles ensure your feet will stay glued to the trail, and drainage holes allow for faster drying and a more breathable feel. Altra’s signature, fully cushioned Zero Drop platform and FootShape toe box allow your toes to splay and your feet to lay naturally, giving you a more comfortable feel on your run. A-Bound cushioning is light and responsive, resulting in additional spring in your stride. Run with confidence and conquer the gnarliest terrain with the Altra Lone Peak 3.5.
Features of Altra Lone Peak 3.5
- Weight per shoe: 8.7 oz.
- Stack height: 25 mm
- Lightweight mesh upper
- Altra MaxTrac Sticky Rubber with TrailClaw outsole
- FootShape toe box with fully cushioned Zero Drop platform
- EVA midsole with A-Bound top layer
- Natural ride system
- No-slip sock liner design
- Ideal for trail running, hiking, fastpacking and trail racing
- Designed to improve running form, stability, traction, push off and toe splay