ASICS GEL-DS Racer 11
Racing to become lighter each year, the GEL-DS Racer 11 continues to be a longstanding favorite among distance runners. DuoMax Support and Trusstic System offer stability and support while a new DuoSole provides for better traction and increased durability. Rear and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems reduce the impact of shock during toe-off phases and allow movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle. This long distance racing flat is ideal for mild to moderate overpronators and provides a responsive and stable ride. The athlete in you will also love the speedy upper which promotes a go-fast appeal. Race to the finish in style with the GEL-DS Racer 11.
- F.A.S.T. Drop - a low heel-toe differential reduces midsole weight to improve economy and encourage faster running
- Seamless materials reduce the potential for irritation and friction
- Solyte midsole material amplifies cushioning and durability
- Solyte material is lighter in weight than ASICS' standard EVE and SpEVA compounds
- Removable perforated insole optimizes moisture drainage and improves breathability
- DuoMax Support System dual-density midsole is positioned to enhance support and stability
- DuoMax reduces weight and increases platform support
- Rear and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems attenuate shock during impact and toe-off phases and allow movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- DuoSole outsole material in the forefoot reduces weight and enhances flexibility while maintaining traction
- Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity and enhanced gait efficiency
- Magic Sole technology in the midsole give the shoe superior breathability and support.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) seal of acceptance