ASICS GEL-Hyper Speed 7
The GEL-Hyper Speed is back at the races with a lighter and more responsive ride. The updated Guidance Line delivers an even smoother ride while the Perforated Sockliner optimizes moisture drainage, allowing your feet to stay dry and comfortable. The Seamless Construction reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams. Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System and the broad accommodating fit make this flat ideal for fast paced training or lacing up on race day. Its versatility in both speed-training and during races makes the GEL-Hyper Speed 7 the lightweight racing flat of choice for elite athletes.
- F.A.S.T. Drop - a low heel-toe differential reduces midsole weight to improve economy and encourage faster running
- Seamless materials reduce the potential for irritation and friction
- Solyte midsole material amplifies cushioning and durability
- Solyte material is lighter in weight than ASICS' standard EVE and SpEVA compounds
- Removable perforated insole optimizes moisture drainage and improves breathability
- DuoMax Support System dual-density midsole is positioned to enhance support and stability
- DuoMax reduces weight and increases platform support
- Rear and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems attenuate shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance
- DuoSole outsole material in the forefoot reduces weight and enhances flexibility while maintaining traction
- DuraSponge outsole is comprised of blown AHAR rubber compound for increased cushioning and durability in the forefoot
- AHAR stands for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. It is used in critical areas of the outsole for increased longevity
- Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity and enhanced gait efficiency
- Magic Sole technology in the midsole give the shoe superior breathability and support.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) seal of acceptance