ASICS GT-1000 PR
Asics is proud to help in the fight against breast cancer with the special edition GT-1000 PR. Offering performance, fit and cushioning for mild to moderate overpronators, plus the bold colors and additional satin ribbon lace (women’s only). Serving as the next generation of the GEL-1170, the GT-1000 PR is more than just a running shoe. Asics has teamed up with Christina Applegate’s right action for women, a charitable services fund of the Entertainment Industry Foundation (EIF), to help provide assistance to women who are at increased risk for breast cancer.
- Weight: 8.7 oz
- Midsole heights reduced to 21mm in the heel and 11mm in the forefoot: For improved responsiveness and road feel while maintaining its famously smooth ride
- New discrete heel set up: Provides improved shock attenuation and a smoother transition from heel strike to mid-stance
- Full length Guidance Line: Allows the tooling to decouple along the line of progression, working with the foot to enhance gait efficiency
- Lightweight yet supportive seamless overlays: Strategically positioned throughout the upper to produce a lighter weight construction upper to reduce the potential for friction or irritation
- More decoupled midsole: Increases forefoot flexibility while decreasing weight
- SpEVA midsole material: Adds bounce to the ride and is soft without being mushy
- Stable platform: Provides support for overpronators with reliable DuoMax construction
- Rear and forefoot GEL
RUNNER'S WORLD BEST BUY
The GT Series from ASICS truly is a legendary one. It features a full-length guidance line for enhanced gait efficiency and the DuoMax support system for stabilization. Gel inserts in the rearfoot and rearfoot absorb shock so your legs don’t feel added stress, and ASICS’ SpEVA midsole material is bouncy but doesn’t compress easily. A full-blown rubber outsole gives mild to moderate overpronators that extra surge of comfort and confidence. Set foot into a shoe that’s not only a great value but also a great ride.