Brooks Adrenaline GTS 16
The Brooks Adrenaline GTS 16 is one of Brooks’ most popular running shoes. It’s easy to see why. Built on a blown rubber forefoot outsole, these shoes feature an updated V-Groove that deeply folds inward to absorb shock and distribute impact away from the body. The Progressive Diagonal Rollbar is designed to correct pronation and provide a smoother transition from midstance to propulsion. This directs the body back to its natural alignment, taking your run to the next level. These shoes are made with a BioMoGo DNA midsole that adapts to your stride and delivers cushioned comfort to critical areas of the foot. The comfortable saddle has adjustable eyelets that pull from the heel, wrapping the midfoot in a precise, snug fit. For comfort and support from the starting line to the finish, these shoes won’t let you down.
Features of Brooks Adrenaline GTS 16
- Weight per shoe: 9.2 oz.
- Offset: 12 mm
- Mesh upper with synthetic overlays
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar directs the body back to its natural alignment
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad provides smoother heel-to-toe transitions
- Cushioned BioMoGo DNA midsole adapts to your stride
- Blown rubber forefoot outsole delivers enhanced traction
- Saddle with adjustable eyelets
- Innovative V-Groove
- Profile sockliner
- Universal Sprung Platform
- Omega Flex Grooves
- Combination construction