Brooks Dyad 9
Ideal for runners with flat feet or who rely on orthotic inserts for a comfortable run, the Brooks Dyad 9 shoes provide support, comfort and performance. Built on a neutral platform, these shoes feature innovative Dual Stability Arch Pods for passive bilateral support and heel Segmented Crash Pad for smooth transitions. The BioMoGo DNA midsole cushions your feet and adapts to your stride for a phenomenal fit. A plush interior and incredibly soft sockliner create a comfortable in-shoe feel, while the breathable mesh upper wicks moisture to keep feet dry and cool. Designed with a streamlined silhouette, straight last and blown rubber forefoot outsole with Omni Grooves, these shoes deliver a responsive, supportive fit perfect for unique feet.
Features of Brooks Dyad 9
- Weight per shoe: 11.0 oz.
- Offset: 10 mm
- Cushioned BioMoGo DNA midsole adapts to your stride for a custom fit
- Dual Stability Arch Pods deliver passive bilateral support
- Moisture wicking mesh upper made with synthetic overlays for durability
- Ultimate sockliner creates a plush, cushioned in-shoe feel
- Heel Segmented Crash Pad allows for stable, smooth transitions
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole
- Internal support saddle
- Blown rubber forefoot outsole with Omni Grooves for traction and grip
- Strobel construction