Keep your run minimalistic yet well-cushioned with the PureFlow. Neutral runners can experience a lower, more lightweight heel drop without skimping on an extra layer of padding. Built for the midfoot striker, the shoe features an IDEAL heel and a 4 mm drop, both of which promote a natural gait. The forefoot toe split gives your big toe more room to do its own thing. The Nav Band and asymmetrical lacing both hug the foot into place for a steady, more natural ride. Because you should never have to choose between minimalist and cushioning.
- Type: Minimalist
- Manufacturer's Category: PureProject
- Pronation Control: Neutral / Mild
- Weights: 8.8/7.2 oz (Men's/Women's)
- Heights: 18/14 mm (Heel/Toe)
- Drop: 4 mm
- Features: BioMoGo DNA Midsole / IDEAL Heel / Toe Flex / Nav Band / Anatomical Last