Hoka One One Bondi 5
Designed for running on hard, man-made surfaces, the Bondi 5 from Hoka One One gives you the cushiest of long rides, and just enough traction to let you wander onto light trails should the mood take. The next iteration of the game-changing Bondi legacy, the Bondi 5 is the most cushioned shoe in Hoka One One’s road specific lineup. With a more accommodating toe box, increased breathability and support and better compression set, it delivered a smooth, cushioned and balanced ride. The full-EVA midsole and early stage Meta-Rocker are topped off by an updated Comfort Frame upper and padded tongue, giving superior all-around comfort.
Features of Hoka One One Bondi 5
- Weight per shoe: 10 oz.
- 4 mm offset
- Heel: 33 mm
- Forefoot: 29 mm
- Open engineered mesh construction to maximize breathability and support
- 3D Puff Print frame for lightweight, detailed support
- Molded Ortholite sockliner
- Early stage Meta-Rocker
- Full EVA midsole provides signature Hoka One One cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Flat waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Zonal rubber placement for durability