Hoka One One Clifton 3
The Hoka One One Clifton 3 has been redesigned with a Lightweight, no-sew SpeedFrame construction and more accommodating forefoot to improve your stability and comfort. The Early-Stage Meta-Rocker is designed with a low heel-to-toe differential and sculpted outsole, creating a fulcrum effect to promote a guided gait cycle and smooth transitions. The rubber outsole delivers full ground contact for excellent traction and stability on a variety of surfaces. It also rolls up over the toe for improved protection. A full-length compression-molded EVA midsole delivers cushioned comfort where you need it most. For a light, smooth ride, these shoes answer the call.
Features of Hoka One One Clifton 3
- Weight per shoe: 8.6 oz.
- 5 mm offset
- Heel: 29 mm
- Forefoot: 24 mm
- Lightweight, no-sew SpeedFrame construction
- Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole delivers cushioned comfort
- Early-Stage Meta-Rocker
- Full rubber outsole rolls up over the toe for enhanced protection
- Outsole is designed to make full contact with the ground
- Roomy toe box for improved stability
- Rabbit ear heel tab