Hoka One One Conquest 3
If you need a firm, responsive ride without sacrificing cushioning, look no further than the Hoka One One Conquest 3. Designed with a thicker EVA midsole than the Conquest 2, these shoes offer superior cushioned comfort and support. Early-Stage Meta-Rocker midsole geometry uses a low heel-to-toe differential and sculpted outsole to create a guided gait cycle and smooth transitions from initial impact to toe-off. An RMAT body with rubber pad reinforcement improves rebound and balance, and a padded tongue and cushioned OrthoLite insole provide non-stop comfort. With a structured fit and roomier toe box for more stability and power, these shoes perform from start to finish.
Features of Hoka One One Conquest 3
- Weight per shoe: 11.8 oz.
- 4 mm offset
- Heel: 31 mm
- Forefoot: 27 mm
- Upper made with breathable air mesh
- Cushioned OrthoLite insole
- RMAT body with rubber pad reinforcement provides exceptional stability and rebound
- Thick EVA top midsole delivers cushioned comfort
- Early-Stage Meta-Rocker creates a smooth transition and guided gait cycle
- Padded tongue