Hoka One One Gaviota
An all-new premium stability shoe, the Gaviota features superior cushioning along with the new Hoka One One J-Frame technology. The Hoka J-Frame delivers support and protection while guiding your foot without the use of rigid and unforgiving materials. Enhanced by our proprietary EVA/Rubber blend RMAT, which lends added durability to high wear areas, this is an ideal shoe for the runner who wants to shake off the constrictions of traditional support shoes. For a stable and supportive ride that is perfect for anyone, from experienced runners to those just starting out, the Gaviota is ready to perform.
Features of Hoka One One Gaviota
- Weight per shoe: 8.6 oz.
- 5 mm offset
- Heel: 28 mm
- Forefoot: 23 mm
- Arch-Lock wings for superior midfoot support
- 3D Puff Print frame for additional lightweight, detailed support
- Molded Ortholite sockliner
- Late stage Meta-Rocker
- RMAT J-Frame for support, rebound and durability
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Zonal rubber placement for durability
- Dynamic Stability delivers support and protection without rigid and unforgiving materials