Hoka One One Speed Instinct
For a shoe built for rocky and uneven terrain, you need the Hoka One One Speed Instinct. These shoes uses strategically placed Hi-Abrasion rubber on the outsole and multidirecitonal lugs to provide superior traction and stability when running on technical terrain. The Pro2Lite +10 midsole uses a soft heel and firm midfoot for a comfortable and highly responsive ride. The upper is made with seamless air mesh to keep your feet cool, and the collar and tongue are padded to prevent skin irritation. Early-Stage Meta-Rocker midsole geometry promotes a guided gait cycle and encourages a smooth heel-to-toe transition. Whether you’re speeding up a mountain or racing down a bumpy trail, these shoes will keep you comfortable, supported and performing at your best.
Features of Hoka One One Speed Instinct
- Weight per shoe: 8.4 oz.
- 3 mm offset
- Heel: 23 mm
- Forefoot: 20 mm
- Comfortable padded tongue and collar
- Upper made with seamless air mesh and Zonal 3D printing for improved support and breathability
- Pro2Lite +10 midsole combines a soft heel and firm forefoot for maximum responsiveness
- Outsole uses strategically placed Hi-Abrasion rubber zones and multidirectional lugs for enhanced grip, durability and stability
- Early-Stage Meta-Rocker midsole geometry