Tackle the wettest of trails with confidence in a pair of men's The North Face Ultra 105 GTX XCR trail running shoes. These shoes are made to plow through the wettest and sloppiest of terrain. The Ultra 105 GTX XCR boasts an upper made of Gore-Tex, the ultimate waterproof and breathable material, and it is complemented with leather for durability. A molded rubber toecap keeps moisture from intruding and keeps toes safe when they encounter large rocks. Meanwhile, an ergonomic footbed ensures that you stay comfortable well into the adventure. These imported shoes even feature an injection molded TPU shank plate and UltrATAC rubber outsole for great traction. When you are looking for the perfect running mate to add to your campaign trail, The North Face Ultra 105 GTX XCR is an ideal candidate.
Ideal trail running shoe for tackling wet, unforgiving trails, the new Ultra 105 GTX XCR® is a stellar trail running shoe designed to hoof through any terrain. Made with waterproof, breathable, GORE-TEX® membrane and breathable mesh upper, this resilient trail runner delivers a cushioned ride for over pronators.
- Weight per pair: 1 lb 13 oz
- [Upper] GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- Bomber synthetic-leather upper
- Breathable open sandwich-mesh upper and tongue
- Molded rubber toecap
- Northotic™ ergonomic footbed
- [bottom] Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Heel and forefoot X-2™ cushioning with medial posted heel and midfoot
- Injection-molded TPU shank plate
- UltrATAC™ rubber outsole