If you’re thinking of stepping into the barefoot world, the Merrell Bare Access shoes are the perfect starting point. The 0mm drop gives a barefoot feel, but unlike other barefoot runners, this style of Merrell running shoes has added toe to heel cushioning. This allows your foot to land flat and follow natural foot movement, but the cushioning protects from sustained impacts due to your new barefoot training program. This is also an ideal choice for distance runners who take their barefoot run farther. For a cushioned zero drop shoe, opt for the Bare Access.
- Type: Barefoot
- Manufacturer's Category: Barefoot Run
- Pronation Control: Neutral
- Weights: 7/5.5 (Men's/Women's)
- Heights: 13.5:8/12.5:8 mm (Heel:Toe) (Men’s/Women’s)
- Drop: 0 mm
- Features: Aegis® / Vibram® / Reflective Detailing / External Heel Stability