Mizuno Wave Rider 17
Mizuno's Wave Rider 17 has been an absolute runner's favorite for 16 years and has been refined even further. It hits the sweet spot for a wide variety of runners. Mizuno's flagship shoe is ideal for the neutral runner with just enough support and cushioning for high mileage training.
- U4ic midsole delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Dissolving upper fit with new DMF execution and soft, supple mesh materials.
- SmoothRide Engineering for a brilliant run.
- Lateral Forefoot Sculpting for smooth touchdown and transition.
- Blown rubber forefront with deep flex grooves for optimal flexibility and cushioning.
Mizuno Wave Rider is built for moderate protection with neutral control. It features a sole with two different types of rubber. This technology gives runners more bounce in their step, propelling them forward with every stride. The upper is made from mesh that perfectly hugs the foot, and allows it to breathe and further enhance comfort on runs. This level of cushioning is required for those planning to run on surfaces such as hard, asphalt streets.