New Balance 860
This highly responsive trainer has a performance fit and was developed for runners seeking premium cushioning and a moderate level of stability. The successor to the popular 760, the lightweight 860 features a dual density medial post, ABZORB in the forefoot and advanced N-ergy cushioning in the heel to give serious runners an edge.
- Last: PL-1
- N-ERGY in the heel provides NB's most advanced shock absorption and cushioning
- ACTEVA LITE premium lightweight midsole provides optimal resistance to compression set - 24% lighter than standard foam
- ABZORB cushioning in the forefoot for exceptional shock absorption
- STABILITY WEB delivers midfoot support and reduces the weight of the shoe
- Outsole N-Durance rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Forefoot Flex Grooves allow extreme flexibility
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Dual-density medial post discourages overpronation
New Balance's top of the line foam material provides excellent cushioning and compression set properties. ABZORB is made up of a blend of Dupont Engage, Isoprene rubber and proprietary materials provides the ultimate ride. Removable full-length insert of ABZORB cushioning provides added comfort and ABZORB Strobel Board runs Full-length of shoe to maximize shock absorption and comfort.
N-ergy is a resilient engineered elastomer designed to provide shock absorption and responsiveness for the optimal ride. It is designed in multiple configurations to deliver unique consumer benefits.
Acteva Lite is superior lightweight foam with exceptional durability. Made with Dupont Engage, this foam is 12 percent lighter than standard foam.
Stability Web is a structured, lightweight arch support that provides optimal rigidity preventing midfoot flex.