Pearl Izumi Road H3 v2
Receive stability and comfort with every step with the Pearl Izumi Road H3 v2. These lightweight shoes are made with a lightweight seamless upper and feature 1:1 Energy Foam in the heel and forefoot for maximum shock absorption and energy return. Carbon rubber in the crash pad and blown rubber in the forefoot provide superior cushioning and abrasion resistance throughout your run. Engineered for runners with rearfoot overpronation, these advanced trainers feature a dynamic offset-shaped midsole with a high-density post at the medial heel for pronation control. This midsole also features Pearl Izumi’s most cushioned midsole platform for ultimate comfort and protection. For balance, comfort and support mile after mile, you can count on Pearl Izumi.
Features of Pearl Izumi Road H3 v2
- Weight per shoe: 10.7 oz.
- Heel stack height: 30 mm (includes the EVA strobel board, midsole and outsole)
- Dynamic offset 4 mm at initial contact and 7.5 mm at mid-stance
- Lightweight seamless upper
- 1:1 Energy Foam in the heel and forefoot cushions on impact and maximizes energy return
- Dynamic offset-shaped midsole features Pearl Izumi’s most cushioned midsole platform and is engineered for runners with rearfoot overpronation
- High-density post at medial heel through midfoot helps to control pronation
- Carbon rubber in the crash pad and blown rubber in the forefoot offer maximum cushioning and abrasion resistance