Pearl Izumi Road M3 v2
Stability meets comfort with the Pearl Izumi Road M3 v2. These mid-level shoes feature 1:1 Energy Foam in the heel and forefoot that cushions upon impact and maximizes energy return for a responsive ride. Blown rubber in the forefoot and carbon rubber in the crash pad deliver superior abrasion resistance and long-lasting cushioning. The dynamic offset-shaped midsole is designed with Pearl Izumi’s most cushioned midsole platform to provide support and protection to runners with midfoot overpronation. The high-density post at the medial midfoot also helps control pronation. Complete with a seamless upper for lightweight structure, these shoes offer supportive comfort and fast performance.
Features of Pearl Izumi Road M3 v2
- Weight per shoe: 10.3 oz.
- Heel stack height: 30 mm (includes the outsole, midsole and EVA strobel board)
- 4 mm dynamic offset at initial contact and 7.5mm at mid-stance
- Seamless upper delivers lightweight structure and support
- Blown rubber in the forefoot and carbon rubber in the crash pad provide abrasion resistance and non-stop cushioning
- 1:1 Energy Foam in the heel and forefoot reduces impact and maximizes energy return
- Dynamic offset-shaped midsole with a cushioned midsole platform is engineered for runners with midfoot over pronation
- High-density post at medial midfoot is designed to control pronation