Pearl Izumi Road N2 v2
How does Pearl Izumi improve its best-selling shoe? With that challenge at hand, its Smoothologists went back to the lab and got to work. The new Road N2 v2 has been fine tuned to have more forefoot flexibility, enhanced heel cushioning and improved traction. The Road N2 v2 continues to strike the perfect balance of light and fast with enough cushioning and durability to provide the smoothest running experience possible to help runners go the distance.
- New 3-D Seamless Print Upper technology adds lightweight structure and upper integrity
- New Dynamic offset-shaped E:Motion midsole is biomechanically tuned for a neutral to supinator running gait
- 1:1 Energy Foam in the heel delivers a softer step-in feel and enhanced cushioning
- 1:1 Energy Foam in the forefoot cushions upon impact and returns energy back to the runner during propulsion
- Blown rubber in the forefoot and carbon rubber in the crash pad combine for great cushioning and abrasion resistance
- Transfer Dry spacer mesh keeps feet cool and dry