Pearl Izumi Road N3
The Pearl Izumi Road N3 delivers the comfort and responsiveness you need in a training shoe. Featuring 1:1 Energy Foam in the heel and forefoot, these shoes absorb shock upon impact and return energy back to you on propulsion. The dynamic offset-shaped midsole is designed for neutral runners and maximizes cushioning and comfort. For superior abrasion resistance and cushioning, these shoes are made with blown rubber in the forefoot and carbon rubber in the crash pad. 3-D Seamless Print technology in the upper creates lightweight structure and a comfortable fit. Ideal for high mileage runners, these shoes were awarded “Best Debut” for 2015 by Runner’s World and were featured in the October 2015 Outside Magazine Winter Buyer’s Guide.
Features of Pearl Izumi Road N3
- Weight per shoe: 11.7 oz.
- Heel stack height: 30 mm (includes the outsole, midsole, and EVA strobel board)
- Dynamic offset: 4 mm at initial contact and 7.5 mm at mid-stance
- 1:1 Energy Foam in the heel and forefoot cushions upon impact and maximizes energy return
- 3-D Seamless Print upper technology creates lightweight, durable structure
- Dynamic offset-shaped midsole is engineered for the neutral runner looking for maximum cushioning and non-stop comfort
- Blown rubber in the forefoot and carbon rubber in the crash pad deliver superior abrasion resistance and cushioning
- The Road N3 was awarded “Best Debut” for 2015 by Runner’s World, and was featured in the October 2015 Outside Magazine Winter Buyer’s Guide