Pearl Izumi Syncrofloat IV
Raising the bar again, the new syncroFloat IV runs and feels better than ever. With a touch of support for the mild pronator, this is a smooth, well-cushioned and responsive shoe for the efficient runner.
- 1:1 Seamless Upper creates an unparalleled fit with a seam-free interior
- 1:1 360° Lacing anatomically conforms to the foot for a tailored fit regardless of foot shape
- Half-length low-profile syncro Stability Frame
- 1:1 Energy Foam cushions the forefoot upon impact and then returns energy back to the runner
- SKYDEX heel crash pad
- Hybrid blown rubber and carbon rubber forefoot with carbon rubber heel crash pad
- Segmented forefoot for a smooth, efficient ride
- NEW Ortholite sockliner for amazing step-in comfort and long-lasting cushioning
- NEW 100% recycled lace webbing and laces
- 360° reflectivity
- Training Last
Select a pair of well-cushioned Pearl Izumi Syncrofloat running shoes to pamper your hard-working feet. As a runner, you know the importance of ensuring that your arches are cradled and your heels and toes are insulated from unpleasant impacts. The Syncrofloat will carry your feet as you move, shielding them from inevitable jolts and jounces. These shoes are designed for mild pronation control, keeping feet straight as you run. The lacing and seamless uppers are also designed for maximum comfort. Your feet can thrive in a well-cushioned pair of Syncrofloats.