Pearl Izumi Trail M2 v3
The Pearl Izumi Trail M2 v3 is designed to tackle any trail with stability and comfort. These shoes are built on a multidirectional carbon rubber outsole for superior traction and abrasion resistance on a variety of terrain. An ESS forefoot rock plate protects your feet from abrasions and other injuries when running on rough, rocky ground. The heel and forefoot areas feature 1:1 Energy Foam that cushions your feet upon impact and maximizes energy return for a responsive ride. Bilateral midfoot posts help keep your feet centered on the midsole when running on technical terrain, and the anatomical forefoot shape allows for natural forefoot splay. The offset-shaped midsole is engineered to support runners with mild overpronation. Featuring a seamless upper for a comfortable, structured fit, these shoes are perfect for your next off-road workout.
Features of Pearl Izumi Trail M2 v3
- Weight per shoe: 9.6 oz.
- Heel stack height: 27.5 mm (includes midsole, outsole and EVA strobel board)
- 4 mm dynamic offset at initial contact and 7.5mm at mid-stance
- Seamless upper creates an improved midfoot fit
- Anatomical forefoot shape promotes natural forefoot splay
- 1:1 Energy Foam in the heel and forefoot absorbs shock and returns energy
- Protective ESS forefoot rock plate
- Aggressive multidirectional carbon rubber outsole
- Dynamic offset-shaped midsole is designed for neutral runners
- Bilateral midfoot posts help keep feet centered on the midsole platform when navigating technical terrain