Hoka One One Arahi
Hoka One One, known for its groundbreaking approach to running, tackles stability head on with the arrival of the Arahi. Shockingly lightweight and cushioned, the Arahi redefines what is possible with a supportive shoe. Featuring Hoka’s new J-Frame technology, which is designed to further enhance the active foot frame, it delivers support and protection while guiding your foot without the use of rigid and unforgiving materials. Hoka One One has deemed this lightweight and cushioned support Dynamic Stability. If you’re looking for a stable and supportive ride, look to the Arahi, the future of the stability running shoe.
Features of Hoka One One Arahi
- Weight per shoe: 9.3 oz.
- 5 mm offset
- Heel: 29 mm
- Forefoot: 24 mm
- 3D Puff Print frame for lightweight, detailed support
- Padded tongue for additional comfort
- Early stage Meta-Rocker
- Firmer EVA J-Frame for lightweight support
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Zonal rubber placement for durability
- Dynamic Stability delivers support and protection without rigid and unforgiving materials