Hoka One One Clifton 4
As you’d expect from its award-winning Clifton lineage, the 4 is light, cushy and very, very fast. At its core is Hoka’s famed midsole geometry, which has been given an upgraded foam package to ensure consistent cushioning through the life of the shoe. Combined with an even more forgiving and adaptive forefoot, we’re talking a smoother ride than ever. Then there’s Clifton 4’s surprising new look, which will turn heads. And that’s even before they experience the improved fit and breathable mesh upper. While still very much a Clifton, there’s an air refinement to this latest iteration.
Features of Hoka One One Clifton 4
- Weight per shoe: 7.5 oz.
- 5 mm offset
- Heel: 28 mm
- Forefoot: 23 mm
- Open mesh construction to maximize breathablity and support
- 3D puff print frame for lightweight, detailed support
- Molded Ortholite sockliner
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
- Full EVA misdole
- Moderate heel bevel and flat waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact design
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones