Saucony Hurricane Iso 2
Enhanced for shock attenuation and maximum underfoot support, Saucony’s lightweight Hurricane Iso 2 is an adaptable stability trainer designed to provide strategic cushioning with every strike. The Everun topsole and landing zone construction promotes maximum energy return and an impact-absorbing, efficient stride. The innovative IsoFit system adapts to the natural shape and movement of the foot and allows the shoe to adapt via a floating support cage that changes with each step. This shoe also features a RunDry moisture-wicking lining to keep you cool and comfortable. The signature PwrGrid+ midsole is ultra-light and centers the foot for increased shock absorption and superior cushioning, while the Tri-Flex outsole delivers all-terrain traction. If you’re looking for a lightweight, versatile shoe built for serious athletes, you can’t go wrong with Saucony.
Features of Saucony Hurricane Iso 2
- 8 mm offset
- 30 mm heel
- 22 mm forefoot
- Weight per shoe: 10.8 oz.
- Lightweight support frame for structural integrity
- IsoFit combines a soft inner sleeve and floating support cage for a dynamic fit system adapted to the shape and motion of the foot
- Tri-Flex outsole design incorporates Ultra-light iBR+ blown rubber and XT-900 premium carbon rubber
- RunDry moisture-wicking lining
- Everun topsole and landing zone construction for maximum energy return
- PwrGrid+ ultra-cushioned midsole
- Dual-density medial post